Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Studyin' blues

It's currently 2:25 a.m.

All I want to do write now is write. My heart, mind, soul is filled with words and thoughts and ideas that are just waiting to pour out.

But alas, it's finals week. I am still studying for my first exam, because honestly, I am determined to do well. For the first time in my college career I am seriously looking at the possibility of making straight As if I play my cards right. I've already gotten one of my grades back, so that gives me all the more motivation to keep on keepin' on for the next six days. But it's going to be a struggle.

Anyway, back to it I guess... Can't wait until I can do my year in review of sorts. I have so many lessons, reflections, etc. The usual.

Night! (Or not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment