Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bittersweet things

Ah, such a relaxing spring break! Got to catch up with my favorite people, spend time with the boy I'm head-over-heels in love with and watch lots of basketball. It was a tough Carolina loss to swallow today, that's for sure, but I'm really hoping we can turn around and translate the loss into some positive energy for the real tournament. I'm not ready to give up just yet.

Lots of work to do in the next couple of weeks; I am absolutely blown away by the fact that there are only 6 weeks of classes left. The two 10-page papers I have and a few more exams are seriously going to suck, but once I get those out of the way, this semester will practically be over. Crazy how time flies...

On a side note, I'm really noticing how much more, eh, "grown up" I'm feeling and becoming lately. There are times when so much happens at once that you can literally feel yourself changing, and I've definitely had a few of these moments recently... I like it.

Plan for this week: crackdown on studying, get back to the gym, stay focused. Ready, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment